PLEASE REPLY

Dearest Friend,

My Full name is Mrs. Barati Parinaz, I am a complete Canada Citizen but was Born in Iran by An Iranian Mother. My best kind of foods are khoresh,chicken spagetti,Ash our local soup, chicken burger,Chinese eggplant, chicken, ground beef, lamb, onions, rice, zucchini, potatoes, grape leaves, feta cheese and some seafood. my kind of sport activities are, football, hand ball and rugby.

I am a widow to the Assistant Director of Iran Mines and Metals, Oil, who died on 20th April 2006. My husband fell sick and he was flown to Spain for treatment but later died of ulcer and he has been buried. I inherited a total sum of US$25Million Dollars(Twenty Five Million Dollars) from my late husband. This money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is deposited with a finance company.

This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure. My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the way I found you and perhaps trustworthy to give you this priority of shipping the box of money to any address that you think is very secure and save in your country with your percentage of which we shall chat on soon.

In fact, since the death of my husband, his brothers has been seriously chasing me around with constant treats, trying to suppress me so that they might have the documents of his landed properties and confiscate them because they knew that i don't have anyone who will oppose been that i lost my parent 17yrs ago. They have successfully collected all his properties, yet they never stopped there, they told me to surrender all bank account of my late husband, which I did, but I never disclose to them this deposit with the security company in Ghana-Accra, because this is where my future and destiny lies upon.

The family of my late husband never aware of the secret existence of this deposit which he made with the security company and they can never be aware of it. Out of fear of my late husbands family, I decide to look for a trustworthy person who could assist me retrieve this box of money from the security company for onward lodging into his/her account for the purpose of future investment. Consider my situation as a widow and come to my rescue.

I will appreciate you immensely for your co-operation as I look forward to hearing from you soon for quick processing and conclusion of this business transaction. Please contact me urgently upon your acceptance so that we can discuss how to go about this transaction speedily and accomplished it.

Thanking you in anticipation of your very kind and humane gesture and looking forward to hearing considerably from you.

Please I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of the presence of my husband's greedy and wicked relatives presently flock in our home. I don't want them to know about this development to avoid them not knowing that such fund are still in my possession.

Please if you can assist me, I will be very grateful and repay you many time over.expecting to hear from you, please contact me on my Confidential email address: mrs.parinazbarati@gmail.com or barati.parinaz@inmail.sk

Best regards,
Mrs. Barati Parinaz

--
Spam Annoyance Rating: 100%

Tagged for

No comments: