Hello dear,

Hello dear,
I am of the hope that you are doing fine. My name is Binta Ray, am a single, simple honest, romantic with short hair and nice shape Smile. I love good people, quite honestly, It has been a boring week for me, please give me the pleasure to communicate with you.

Despite that we have not seen in person. I Hope we can make a good friend, cos the best place to be is by the side of a good friend. I believe that friendship is a gift that is fair in all things. It roots from one's heart and involves memories that stay not for a while but for a lifetime. " My heart welcomes you".

Am looking forward to meet a loving, honest and responsible person. So I wish we could be friends cos I believe you will appreciate a beautiful and interesting girl who asked you for friendship, our distance, age or colour does not matter but love matters allot in life. Please reach me email so that we can have a direct contact and I will send my picture so that we can know each other more. I don't want to end up missing you, Have a nice day and think about me. hope to hear from you soon.
Yours affectionately,
Miss.Binta Ray.

--
Spam Annoyance Rating: 99%

Tagged for

No comments: