URGENTLY PLEASE!

Dear -----,

I am Jenny Hughes from United Kingdom, I work with Sobti Jewelers here in London, Actually am in need of some one who is reliable and capable of handling a contract business in Asian region. At the moment there is a contract business of a supply of AST AUTOMATIC CLEANSER (1XP.01) in my company, and am ready to give you this contract business depending on your interest, Really this is a straight forward business which will be of a good dividends to both of us. This product is used for cleansing valuable jewelry, gold and diamond.

It will be my pleasure to do this contract with you, as i know that this contract is going to be a continuous contract and I am willing to introduce you to other firms here depending on the terms of agreement we are going to reach.

Right now i have discovered where we can get this product at a cheaper rate in Malaysia ,I have spoken to my company and the management have agreed to send our Purchase Manager to Malaysia to buy this product, I didn’t reveal to my company yet the details of the supplier. Now the issue is that i do not have the capital to execute this contract, so i need you to stand as the distributor of the product by buying it out from the distributors there in Malaysia Asia and resell to the my company.

A pack of this product is sold for $2,950. In this you will be buying at $1,800 per pack from the Malaysian seller and my company in UK will be buying from you at $2,950, more than 10 packs will be bought by my company in each transaction.

Please my dear i really want someone who is capable to handle this deal with me because is not a small contract . And i really do not want my company to go directly to the seller in Malaysia and find out how much the distributor sell this product, because this will affect our deal.

Please let me know your interest so i can give you more clarifications about all information you need to have.

You can contact me with my email address above. jennyhughesuk@yahoo.com

Best Regards


Jenny Hughes

--
Spam Annoyance Rating: 100%

Tagged for

No comments: