Life time business for you and me

Dear Friend,

Fistly i would like to introduce myself to you,my name is Mr.Peter Ozolua the Branch Manager of Absa Bank Randfontein one of the leading banks here in the Republic of South Africa:Forgive my indignation as you might be surprised to receive this message.I have a deal on ground which amounts to $14,700,000.00(Fourteen million seven hundred thousand united states dollars only)and i require your support and trust to execute it perfectly.

All that is required from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through Please indicate your interest to enable me Furnish you with full details of this deal.For your information this deal is 100% risk free.Ensure to keep it very confidential.Please, I need your urgent response to proceed. You can call me on my direct tel.number +27 715 563 921.Below is my confidential email address for your response.

ozoluap@pnetmail.co.za

Best Regards
Peter Ozolua

--
Spam Annoyance Rating: 775

Tagged for

No comments: