Very Urgent (Read and Reply).

CONTACT ME FOR A BUSINESS / REPLY.

Dear,

With due respect and confidence, I am contacting you to seek your foreign assistance in transfering sum huge amouth of fifteen million of GBP sterlings (15 000 000 00). which I hope that you will contact me at your earliest convenient for this business transaction. I am the Executive Auditor and Chairman of Audit Committee bank of Scotland PLC.UK. This money belongs to my deceased customer, a Foriegner who died many years ago in a plan crash without a will. This account has been inactive after his death up to date and no body knew about it. Nevertheless, i will need an empty bank account of yours where the fund will be transfered. I instructed my Secretary to search for a relaible person/company in your country, who can be honest to me, which he explained to have found your information from your country's Chamber of Commerce.
I am contacting you to stand and act as the next of kin to deceased person, At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total amount, while 60% will be for me and 5% incase of any expenses, from both parties might have incurred during the process of this transaction. As soon as I hear from you and upon your strong assurance that you will not let me down once the fund goes into your account I will then start to process the transfer of the fund to your account without further delay. It depends on what you would like to do with your own share of the fund after the transfer, my major interest is investing my share in your country, and would like joint investment. I have to remit this fund out of my bank before it is forfeited for nothing. And i have all the files and papers concerning this fund. I will be in your country immediately the fund is transfered for the withdrawing and sharing of the fund and other investments. I work to keep this transaction secret and confidential and can only work with you, if you can keep it secret and cofidential on your side.

I have no doubt to establish a long lasting investment with you, I wish to invest into any lucrative and attractive business like telecommunication, hotel, real estate business etc. depending on the areas which is siutable to your Country as well as your convenience. I am looking forward to doing this business/investment with you and solicit your absolute confidentiality in this transaction. Please take a moment of your time schedules to read this and send your response forfurther information concerning this transaction I awaits your response. (brutonhenry10@yahoo.co.uk),
I assure you that this deal is worth taking and highly profitable.
Thank you for your time and attention.
Regards.........................
Bruton Henry
Auditor General,
Bank Of Scotland Plc.
The Mound
Edinburgh

--
Spam Annoyance Rating: 1005

Tagged for

No comments: