Please, answer to me

Good day from Poland to you dear friend!
I don't know how I can start my letter to you.
But I hope that you will read this letter with interest.
I HOPE THAT YOU WILL READ THIS LETTER VERY ATTENTIVE!!!!
PLEASE, IT WILL TAKE ONLY 5 MINUTES, BUT PROBABLY MY LETTER WILL
CHANGE YOUR LIFE...........
FOR THE FIRST!!! THIS LETTER FROM INTERNET DATING AGENCY.
I GAVE THEM THIS LETTER AND TO ME HAVE TOLD THAT THEY WILL SEND LETTER TO USA.
This letter will be short, I think.
But if you will answer to me I will write more about me and about my life.
My name is Oksy. I'm from Poland, city Krakov.
I have brown hair, blue eyes. My measurements: 32B - 24 - 34, Height: 5'2", Weight: 115 lbs
I'm 27 years old woman. My Birthday on March, 13, 1981
The purpose of my letter: I will get Visitor Visa of Australia on this month.
I want to arrive to Australia, but I have no any friends or relativies who
can meet me on airport. I really hope that you can do it for me.
Probably we can develop our relations also.

So, please, write me on my E-MAIL: bagriy_oksy@pisem.net

I hope that you will have interest after reading my letter.
Also I have interest also. Please tell me.

--
Spam Annoyance Rating: 75%

Tagged for

No comments: