IMPORTANT MESSAGE.

My Dear Partner,

My name is Mr. Martin Putinov. Am sure that my letter will
come to you by surprise because we have not met before, but
I want you to understand that it takes only a day to know
some one either physically or by correspondence. I got your
email contact through my personal search through the
internet and then I decided to contact you for us to execute
a financial transaction that requires trust and
confidentiality, which shall benefit you and I at the end.
There is a fund inheritance of my client in deposit with a
Trusted Financial Institute before he was involved in a
plane crash, which took lives of several number of people.
This incident took place on the 6th day of December 1997 a
huge transport plane, AN124 "Ruslan," crashed into the
residential section of Irkutsk.

Now I want you to stand as the next of kin to my late client
as I have a very right as his Legal Adviser to will this
inheritance to any foreigner as I or anyone related to me
cannot claim it as the rightful beneficiary, the funds in
question is over $65,000,000.00 (Sixty Five Million United
State Dollars Only). This will be claimed and transferred to
your nominated bank account as soon as they receive the
documents that prove you beneficiary. I will share the money
with you 60% to 40% as 40% is for your assistance. This
transaction is 100% risk free because none of the diseased
relations knows about this money. I will provide you with
all the information you will need to know before proceeding.
I am given you full assurance that this money will be
released to you as long as you give me full cooperation. I
will give you more details about the transaction after your
positive responds.


Warmest Regards.
Mr MARTN PUTINOV.

--
Spam Annoyance Rating: 95%

Tagged for

No comments: