I am offering you an opportunity

Sir/Madam,

I regret contacting you through this medium but circumstances compelled me
not to do otherwise.Accept my sincere apologies

for any inconviniencies it may have caused you.

I am Mr.James Onanefe Ibori the immediate past Governor of Delta State in
Nigeria.I was the Governor of this oil rich state

for eight years(2 terms).Just recently some of my savings upto the tune of
twenty million British pounds sterling in some

London banks were frozen by the Metropolitan police in conniviance with
the Economic and Financial Crine Commission on the

allegation that corruptly enriched myself and family.This was top in news
a couple days back.This also affected my savings

locally as my accounts here suffered the same fate and invariably affected
my finances.

My wife rushed to London to see if she could salvage the situation when we
got wind of these developments unfortunately the

Metropolitant police had her arrested and released her after
48hrs,consequently she returned empty handed.

For precautionary measures,I did not put my whole money in the bank,so I
had some huge amount in cash deposited in a Security
Company in Europe.The Security company does not know the real contents
because they were declared as personal valuables.

My international passport and that of mywife have been confiscated by the
authorities which has made it impossible for us to

travel for now.I want to have this money retrieved and invested in your
country elsewhere so that my ugly experience of

having it confiscated by the authorities does not re-occur.

Confirm your willingness to be part of this and I will furnish you with
the details of the Security company and how to

retrieve it from them.

Note that this does not pose any risk to you and I offer you a 25%
commission of the total sum and a possible joint venture

in Investment if you so desire.

Thanks and awaiting your soonest response.
.

Yours faithfully,
James Ibori

--
Spam Annoyance Rating: 75%

Tagged for

No comments: