Come Work with Us Online

My name is Donald Anderson, and I'm Irish (born and living in Ireland.) I'm a
freelance researcher. I am to head a environmental research in Asia, which is
commencing soon. I do a lot of traveling to cover various part of my research.

However most of my projects is being funded by American/Canadian counterparts
who send me payments via US/Canada based bank Money Orders and checks. Which I
have problem cashing, because it takes up to 4-6 weeks to clear over here.
Getting an accountant in the states or opening an account would have been my
best choice but I have a deadline to meet and taking any of those
choices would
cost me time and a whole lot of other requirements, which I will not
be able to
cope with.

I found your email via an online surveyed listing, and I am emailing you to
offer you a part time job of helping me cash checks/Money Orders in the
States/Canada. Which you will be getting a 10% payment from any amount
of check
you receive as your commission for cashing the checks.

Have it in mind that you are not putting any money upfront and your banking
informations are not required. If You are interested, you are to
provide me with
the below informations to get started;

Your Name

Your Address (NOT P.O Box)

City, State, Zip

Occupation

Phone Number(s)


Note that you have to be 21 years of age and above to do this. If you are not
interested discard this message, and do not reply.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Sincerely,
Donald Anderson
--
Spam Annoyance Rating: 85%

Tagged for

No comments: