please treat as urgent

Dear Sir,

Permit me to introduce myself to you as Mr. George Boateng a Ghanaian born in greater Accra Region of Ghana in Sept 1959,
I am Custom officer and i have been in service for 12 years.

I discovered a consignment in our bondage warehouse that belongs to American citizen by name Mr. Jeffery Ripley,
the consignment has been here for a while now and I have sort to get in contact with him or any of his relatives but to avail.

It is sealed in diplomatic trunk box and contains American dollars totaling 7.2 Million USD after talking time to scan it.
As a custom officer I can not be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist receive this fund for us to SHARE.

While you will be in entitle of 50% of the total fund as your own share. If you accept to work with me to achieve this, do not hesitate to call me or email me back for more clarification.
Upon the receipt of your e-mail to this message i shall details you on how to proceed but be rest assured that the arrangement is top-notch and the entire transaction will take less than seven days to be concluded.

I express my sincere appreciation, while awaiting your prompt response

Regards

George Boateng
+233206492834

--
Spam Annoyance Rating: 100%

Tagged for

No comments: